THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Minggu, 16 Agustus 2009

Kim KiBum doesn't leave Super Junior


Kim Kibum gave out a message in the July 2009 issue of Wawa Girl magazine. I think this is legit since the translation came from a Super Junior fan. Reading between the lines, I think his departure to the group is looming. It’s not really surprising. Here’s the translated message.


“Everyone has missed me right?
Truthfully, looking at myself in the CF,
I still feel awkward.
It’s the first time I tied up my hair, wore a sleeveless white Tee
and a blue jacket, and matched it with printed pants
Through the CF this time, I showed a different side of me, and I
feel very happy (doing that).
Naturally playing around with the mobile phone in the CF and
saying those stuff were arranged before that
But why don’t everyone think of it as my everyday writing and
taking photos?
Usually it’s 13 of us moving together, this time appearing alone in
front of the camera, I felt refreshed yet nervous.
I know, everytime I am unable to have activities with
Super Junior, many people will wonder why.
Kim Kibum has always been living healthily.
This time, (I) even took part in Super Junior’
3rd album recording and MV filming.
Truthfully, I wish even more to show the actor
side of me to everyone, so I’m cutting down
activities as a singer.
But looking at our members standing on stage,
I’m missing (everything) dearly.
In March, didn’t Super Junior gloriously
win 1st on Music Bank’s monthly charts?
That day, Leeteuk hyung shed tears saying,
‘To Kibum who’s in front of the tv now,
your hyungs did it’, after listening, I felt like crying
I know, at that time, I should have been standing there.
Soon, I will Be with the other 12 members coming back with as new
look, everyone please anticipate.”

For all who got scared that Kim Ki Bum was leaving Super Junior, It is now confirmed that he’s staying with Super Junior! It was a rumor for all who didn’t know.
Kim Ki Bum stated, “Who ever thinks I am going to quit Super Junior, is who has never trusted me and never given me a chance.”
It was just some rumor started from Super Junior’s anti’s
don't worry .. Kim Kibum isn't leaving super junior ...

0 komentar: